Why Hire a Wedding Planner
Ask yourself these important questions:
1. Who will manage the ceremony; make sure everyone is in place, on time and enters at the correct moment?
2. Who will make rue any guest speakers, soloists or musicians know where to stand and when to perform?
3. Who will manage your reception and make sure everything from when to open the buffet, cut the cake, make toasts, to when to do the first dance, toss the bouquet & garter all happen on time?
4. Who will make sure all your vendors receive their final payments, oversees their functions and answers any questions?
5. Who will make sure that the limo is there waiting for you at the end of the reception?
6. What happens if the DJ, caterer or photographer don't show?
7. What will your vendors be wearing? (you'd be amazed!)
8. Who will make sure that you'll be able to relax and confidently enjoy your day?
Did you know that the average wedding can take over 200 hours to plan? Not to mention the stress and frustration of dealing with all the different vendors. And you're not even sure what questions you should be asking! All while trying to get the best deal for your money. And while money is a huge factor, it is not the only factor.
Of course you want the cheapest price you can get - but not at the expense of poor service! This is a once in a lifetime event and you don't want to look back and say, 'well, at least it was cheap!" This is where we can help and probably save you $100's in the process. We know what questions to ask, what pitfalls to avoid, and where you can cut corners without sacraficing quality. We know our vendors. We research them and we work with them. We can help you put together a team of vendors that fit your needs and budget.
Once in place, we'll be with you every step of the way to coordinate the Rehearsal and wedding day activities. We'll be on hand to ensure that everything flows smoothly and troubleshoot any problems that may arise.
With TTWE, you will feel secure in your choice of vendors and confident that our attention to detail, creativity and commitment to excellence will turn your dreams and expectations into reality.
Dreams Do Come True!